Home Cures is dedicated to providing information about natural home remedies that you can use instead of spending tons of money on harmful pharmaceutical products. You will find cures for many ailments, as well as preventative treatments to avoid getting sick in the future.
Alternative medicine is more popular than ever. Many people are turning their backs on conventional medicine as much as possible, due to the harm that so many pharmaceutical drugs do to our bodies. Natural healing methods are generally far safer than the chemicals our doctors prescribe for us.
Home Cures For Your Health
There have been a number of studies done that prove that taking herbal supplements can have beneficial effects on our health. Many of the people who live past 100 years old do so by using natural products instead of using prescription medicines.
Home Cures can mean many things, but for this website we take it to mean treatment options that don’t require a trip to a hospital. So we focus on mostly traditional and holistic forms of medicine, for example:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Western Herbalism
- Indian Ayurvedic Medicine
- Energy Healing
- Even Natural health products for your pets
- and so much more….
So please take a look at the links on the right, or at the bottom of every page which will lead to a number of informative articles. Look directly below and you will see a listing of all the Home Cures categories. If you can’t find what you are looking for, we have a search box at the top of the page that will search all the articles in our database so please use it. And come back often because we are adding new content all the time, in fact we pride ourselves in adding fresh articles to Home Cures every single day of the year.
- AcupunctureAcupuncture is a form of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), that uses tiny needles inserted your bodies nerve centers to heal.
- AddictionsIn todays world, many substances, including prescription drugs prescribed by doctors, can lead to horrible addictions.
- Alternative HealthAlternative health is any traditional healing that is not specifically used in modern western medicine.
- AromatherapyAromatherapy is the practice of using plant extracts called essential oils, or other aromatic natural products to heal or alter the mind or body.
- Ayurvedic MedicineAyurvedic Medicine, which can be translated as "the science of longevity", is a form of alternative medicine which is from India and dates back at least 3500 years.
- Chinese HerbsChinese Herbalism dates back thousands of years. and is one of the main components of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- EducationSources for learning these ancient healing arts. Traditional sources as well as modern western schools that have embraced alternative medicine.
- Energy HealingEnergy healing can include a number of healing practices such as Tai Chi, Qi Gong, or Reiki, and many others that work by manipulating a persons life force, or Qi, pronounced chee.
- HerbalismEvery country in history has used herbalism at some point or another.
- Home RemediesThere are many home remedies available to you that don't involve the use of harmful medications.
- NaturopathyNaturopathic Medicine is a holistic healing method which strives to allow the human body to heal itself using dietary changes combined with the bodies natural healing mechanisms.
- Pets HealthYou probably know about a cats love of catnip, an herb that could best be described as "cat ecstasy", so if one herb can have an effect like that, there must be other herbs that effect your pets as well.
- Traditional Chinese MedicineTraditional Chinese Medicine, or TCM, is the combination of a number of different traditional healing methods, including massage, stretching and breathing exercises, acupuncture, acupressure, herbalism and diet.