Natural Remedies for High Blood Pressure: 6 Solutions That Definitely Work
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure is a common health problem that is growing at a very alarming rate. Usually most doctors will urge patients to take pharmaceutical medication to keep their conditions in control. Unfortunately, its often for the commissions, which increase the price for consumers. Due to these increasing prices, alternative solutions are being sought by people, including alternative remedies for high blood pressure.
Researchers and scientists recognize the advantages of using natural remedies. Natural remedies are a holistic approach complemented by such treatments and can help you to reduce your blood pressure in an effective, natural, and safe way.
Here are 6 of them:
1. Magnesium, folic acid and potassium – They can work to lower your high blood pressure. It is important to have significant amounts of them in your daily diet. Magnesium can be found in nuts, kale, leafy greens, legumes and whole cereal grains.
2. Serrapeptase – It is a natural proteolytic enzyme that is isolated from micro-organisms. It can be obtained by fermenting plants. Therefore it can also be applied to vegetarians. It has anti-inflammatory effect and is also known to clear the blood vessels.
3. Garlic Said to be one of the most effective among natural remedies for high blood pressure. You can take it up in various forms that you are comfortable with such as soup, salad, and pickles. They are even available in capsules form. Taking average doses consistently can lower your blood pressure significantly.
4. Salt and Sodium – Lowering these in your daily diet will be beneficial in controlling your blood pressure. Salty foods such as soy sauce, canned soups, fried, fatty, refined and spicy foods, sodas, canned meat (they are full of salt), tobacco, tea and coffee should be avoided.
5. Obesity and Stress – These are two factors that can significantly increase your blood pressure level without much effort. The solution is quite simple, relaxation and self-control. This is both a safe and natural route. Yoga as a form of relaxation, and just lying around and not worrying too much about stuff can be good if accompanied by proper natural medication.
6. Vitamin therapy Vitamins such as B, C, D, and E (which helps vitamin C to lower blood pressure level) are important for high blood pressure. By eating citrus (lemons, oranges and grapefruit), Indian gooseberry, European blueberry and watermelon, you will be able to get these crucial vitamins. They are also available as supplements.
Proper diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle, and with the aid of natural remedies for high blood pressure, you can control blood pressure levels in a safe and effective manner. And since they can be easily accessed you won’t find them hard to find, and affordable at that.